We have designed and built our bbqs to the following criteria:
– All our BBQs are supplied with a limited 10 year warranty, so when you purchase from us
you have absolute confidence in the charcoal BBQ you are buying.
– We have expertly designed the BBQ to be stylish, functional and economical.
– The expert design not only looks good, but is practical in its retro and robust style and allows
owners of our BBQ to cook food to perfection every time.
– The most important element of our design is that the units are built to last and work with
– Regardless of your requirements or needs this BBQ is a one stop shop and does every type of
cook that the inner pitmaster inside us all needs.
– The huge internal cooking space out strips any of our competitors in a similar price bracket
to allow the owner to easily cater for a large family or party in one hit.
– Overall height and width – 1250mm x 900mm x 600mm
– Internal cooking area – bottom shelf 850mm x 550mm, top shelf 750mm x 275mm. Giving a
massive total 750 mm² of cooking area.
– External varnished shelf – A massive 900mm x 225mm for ease of cooking prep.
– Hickory timber varnished door handle.
– Chimney with height of 400mm which is designed to allow the perfect airflow through the
cooking chamber to achieve stable and average cooking temperature in any part of the BBQ.
– The unique BBQ door counter weights allow ease of access to the cooking chamber.
– The BBQ is fitted with 2 free flowing and 2 free flowing brake casters to allow stability and
ease of mobility for your BBQ.
– The BBQ has 2 large fitted handles to allow extra precision for transport and storage.
– The internal pull out fire basket has been fabricated from 3mm steel which keeps the live
fire and charcoal from coming in contact with the outer skin of the BBQ.
– Our paint coating has a rating for 850 Celsius meaning there will never be flaking or burning
of the paint work.
– Our BBQs are available in 2 tone colour scheme of red legs and black cooking chamber or all
black. (We can facilitate most colours and designs on the paint work for an extra cost. Please
contact us for custom builds and requirements.)
– Thermometers are designed by Tel Tru to ensure true readings.