We have designed and built our bbqs to the following criteria:
– All our BBQs are supplied with a limited 10 year warranty, so when you purchase from us
you have absolute confidence in the charcoal BBQ you are buying.
– We have expertly designed the BBQ to be stylish, functional and economical.
– The expert design not only looks good, but is practical in its retro and robust style and allows
owners of our BBQ to cook food to perfection every time.
– The most important element of our design is that the units are built to last and work with
– Regardless of your requirements or needs this BBQ is a one stop shop and does every type of
cook that the inner pitmaster inside us all needs.
– The huge internal cooking space out strips any of our competitors in a similar price bracket
to allow the owner to easily cater for a large family ,party in one hit or the commercial cook.
– Overall height and width – 1250mm x 1800mm x 600mm
– Internal cooking area – bottom shelf 1700mm x 550mm, top shelf 1500mm x 275mm.
– External varnished shelf – A massive 1800mm x 225mm for ease of cooking prep.
– Hickory timber varnished door handle.
– Chimney with height of 400mm which is designed to allow the perfect airflow through the
cooking chamber to achieve stable and average cooking temperature in any part of the BBQ.
– The unique BBQ door counter weights allow ease of access to the cooking chamber.
– The BBQ is fitted with 2 free flowing and 2 free flowing brake casters to allow stability and
ease of mobility for your BBQ.
– The BBQ has 2 large fitted handles to allow extra precision for transport and storage.
– The internal pull out fire basket has been fabricated from 3mm steel which keeps the live
fire and charcoal from coming in contact with the outer skin of the BBQ.
– Our paint coating has a rating for 850 Celsius meaning there will never be flaking or burning
of the paint work.
– Our BBQs are available in 2 tone colour scheme of red legs and black cooking chamber or all
black. (We can facilitate most colours and designs on the paint work for an extra cost. Please
contact us for custom builds and requirements.)
– Thermometers have been designed by Tel Tru who have generations of experience designing
probes and thermometers for the industry.
– Smoking Fire basket available also, this enables you to turn your BBQ into a smoker.
Cooking chamber pipe is 60cm in diameter and 120cm long
All new 3mm steel plate body with all new components
Finished in a heat resistant paint
Pullout charcoal basket made in solid steel plate
Heavy duty hinges
Chamber includes adjustable air intake vents and chimney stack
Chamber lid equipped with two easy read stainless steel termometers
Cooking Chamber includes pullout food cooking grate and warming shelf
Cooking Chamber includes folding front shelf made of square tubing and heavy mesh
The Grill chamber mounted on wheeled heavy duty metal stand with bottom shelf
Cooking chamber dimensions: 120cm x 60cm
Pull out Bottom Grates: 105cm x 56cm
Pull out Upper Half Rack: 105cm x 35cm
Unit weight: 145kg
Easy to use and clean
Build to order only