– This smoker is a straight through model that has the firebox and the chimney on opposite
sides of the smoker, this is a perfect example of an offset straight through smoker.
– The cooking chamber dimensions are 900mm (length) x 450mm (diameter)
– The internal cooking surface areas measures 895mm x 440mm, this size area gives the user
space to accommodate all types of cuts of meat.
– Smokin Souls uniquely designed internal heat deflector means that unlike other offset
straight through smokers on the market, the occurrence of hot spots/cold spots in the
cooking chamber have been eliminated.
– The cooking chamber is made from 5mm hand rolled plate steel, with this thickness of steel
wall the heat retention in this unit exceptional.
– The firebox measures 400mm x 500mm x 400mm
– The firebox is made from 5mm plate steel to ensure heat retention. The uniquely designed
air vent on door of the firebox allows for ease of use and regulation of temperature.
– The sub frame of the smoker is designed to be elegant and functional. It is made from 50mm
x 50mm box steel. The design allows for support and stability.
– The chimney has been designed to be at an optimum diameter and length to have a
constant draw off heat and smoke through the cooking chamber.
– The smoker is mounted on 160mm diameter free rolling bearing loaded casters, these
casters allow the smoker to be moved with ease.
– The main access door to the cooking chamber is made from 5mm plate steel and has been
reinforced both externally and internally. The hinges are also reinforced to allow the door to
fit tightly for the lifetime of the smoker.
– The door mounted thermometer has been designed by Tel Tru Inc from New York. This
probe has been designed and positioned to achieve accurate heat measurement. The probe
has both Celsius and Fahrenheit units of measurement.
– The entire smoker has been finished with a heat resistant paint.
– As pitmasters ourselves, we understand what it takes for a live fire unit to work properly to
ensure the perfect end product with consistency. Over 10 years of our cooking experience is
now apparent in this unit.