– Heavy duty sub frame is made from 50mm box steel.
– Stylishly designed spider legs with 160mm bearing loaded castors allow for ease of transport
– Main containment area is made from 3mm steel
– The back of the containment area measures 350mm in height, the side’s measure 250mm in
height with the front access area measuring 150mm in height. These measurements have
been carefully designed to ensure safety of the user and contain the fire safely. This are
allows for optimal ease of cooking and economy of fuel. With this containment area no ash
or embers can escape.
– Heat bricks measuring 25mm in thickness come as standard to allow fire retention and
economy of burn
– Total Grilling area 840mm x 600
– Side brasero for burning timber can be added as an extra, for €150. The grill size remains the
same and the unit is extended to accommodate brasero.
– The grill bars are made from 20mm x 20mm x mm v shaped (angle) steel
– Main frame to allow the grill to travel is made from 50 x 50 mm box steel.
– The grill can be raised 400mm all owing all types of cooking to happen with ease.
– Stainless steel catcher across the front of the grill ensures that the base will remain virtually
free of grease.
– Crank wheel on the side measures 540mm in diameter making the raising and lowering the
grill extremely easy
– Uniquely designed Smokin Soul Pitch Fork pin means that the safety of the user and the
units has been ensured, the locking in is a failsafe in itself.
– Black heat resistant paint has been applied and baked onto the unit to ensure longevity of
the paintwork and the unit itself.
– This unit is the easiest to clean and easiest to use on the market
– As pitmasters ourselves we understand what it takes for a live fire unit to work properly to
ensure the perfect end product with with consistency. Over 10 years of our cooking
experience is now apparent in this unit.