- This model is made from 3mm plate steel.
- All our BBQs are supplied with a lifetime fabrication warranty, so when you purchase from us you have absolute confidence in the BBQ you are buying.
- We have expertly designed the BBQ to be stylish, functional and economical.
- The expert design not only looks good, but is practical in its retro and robust style and allows owners of our BBQ to cook food to perfection every time.
- The most important element of our design is that the units are built to last and work with ease.
- Regardless of your requirements or needs this BBQ is a one stop shop and does every type of cook that the inner pitmaster inside us all needs.
- The huge internal cooking space out strips any of our competitors in a similar price bracket to allow the owner to easily cater for a large family or party in one hit.
- Overall height and width – 1250mm x 750mm x 450mm
- Internal cooking area – main shelf 740mm x 440mm. Giving a massive total 333 mm² of cooking area.
- External varnished shelf – A massive 750mm x 300mm for ease of cooking prep.
- Hickory timber varnished door handle.
- Chimney with height of 250mm which is designed to allow the perfect airflow through the cooking chamber to achieve stable and average cooking temperature in any part of the BBQ.
- The chimney damper is a feature that allows you refine and maintain your temperatures which in tandem makes your fuel usage even more economical.
- The BBQ is fitted with 2 free flowing and 2 free flowing brake casters to allow stability and ease of mobility for your BBQ.
- The BBQ has 2 large fitted handles to allow extra precision for transport and storage.
- The internal fire basket has been fabricated from 5mm steel which keeps the live fire and charcoal from coming in contact with the outer skin of the BBQ.
- The easy to remove firebox has been designed by us to allow ease of refuelling and better fire management.
- The firebox is designed for the optimal airflow for, smoking, grilling, offset cooking and both indirect and direct cooking.
- Our paint coating has a rating for 850 Celsius meaning there will never be flaking or burning of the paint work.
- These bbqs come with 4 coats of professionally applied paint work
- Thermometers are designed by Tel Tru manufacturing to ensure true readings.
- Handmade heavy duty Hinges designed by Smokin Soul
When you buy a bbq from Pat and Jim at Smokin Soul you are making a once in a lifetime purchase
from a manufacturer whose design process is coming from a background of cooking on these bbqs
and having a combined 20 years’ experience in live fire catering.